Assemblies of God US Missionaries to People with Disabilities
Building the Body, Mind and Soul
In September 2005, Larry and Carolyn became full time missionaries to people with disabilities. They are reaching people with disabilities through teaching Christian Education classes, Missions services, Training Seminars, and camping programs.
The Campbell’s mission is to:
• Provide a Disability Ministry Training Program to develop ministers, teachers and
college students who are able to share God’s Word with people with intellectual
• Provide training and opportunities for people with disabilities to use their God-given
ministry gifts and callings to benefit the church.
• Plant chapels for people with disabilities, their families and caregivers.
• Produce and distribute resources for people with disabilities, teachers and parents.
• Many people with disabilities are unable to read. We have produced a CD, Knowing God Through Word and Song with seven scripture songs with narrated verses. This CD can be ordered through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org for $5.00 plus shipping.
2006 – Present Appointed US Missionaries to People with Disabilities
1997 – Appointed as Church Planters to Columbus, Wisconsin, which included people with disabilities
1972 – Children’s Evangelists in North Central USA
Ordination:1972 – Ordained by the Wisconsin/Northern Michigan District of the Assemblies of God
Education:1969 – Larry – graduate of North Central Bible College Carolyn – two years Christian Education at NCBC
1966 to Carolyn Ruth Davis
Daughter, Lori, married to Rev. Sam Anderson,Brainerd, MN
Son, Curtis, married to Alyssa and Grandsons, A.B., Jonas and Deacon, St Louis, MO
Son, Marcus, Brainerd, MN.