The following is a list of Workshops that we have taught and/or are prepared to teach in various settings.
- Understanding People with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Disability Etiquette: Tips for Effective Communication with People who have Disabilities
- Being a Good Servant
- Understanding People with High-Functioning Intellectual Disabilities
- Understanding People with Low-Functioning Intellectual Disabilities
- Making the Salvation Experience Simple for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- The Servant Attitude
- Understanding People with Physical Disabilities
- COMMUNICATING DEATH ISSUES WITH THOSE WITH DISABILITIES–A session for professionals who deal with those who grieve.
- WHAT IS DEATH? A WORKSHOP SESSION FOR THOSE WHO ARE GRIEVING.